REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC

REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC
Photo- Gessoed Hand of MG Stout holding her favorite paint while prepping paper

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Plein Air Day

Butt on Base, Acrylic, Pastel, Charcoal on the Washington Post by MG Stout
I need a new camera.  I've known it for a long time.  I've said this before but I really do.  Today I completed two paintings. I photographed both works and I am very UNHAPPY with the images, but this is an art blog.... how can I not post what I accomplished in my studio? I apologize for the poor quality of the image, but hey at least you have an image to look at. It was a great day to paint outside and so after I taught my morning workshop, did some paperwork (which never seems to end) I grabbed my gear and set up on the quad.  Ahhhh, grass between my toes, pastel all over my fingers and the sunshine on my face.  Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment