REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC

REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC
Photo- Gessoed Hand of MG Stout holding her favorite paint while prepping paper

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Playing With The Fruit of the Earth

Big Green Cherry Acrylic Pastel & Charcoal on the Washington Post by MG Stout

Today I was thinking about my new friends 
BIG GREEN CHERRY - An eclectic alternative rock band promoting a message of peace, sustainability, and respect for the earth.
We are working together to increase the exposure and accessibility of local art to the Washington D.C. Community.  We have teamed up with the Workhouse Arts Center in Lorton VA and will be performing together on Saturday, September 18, 2010 on the quad.
ART OUT LOUD
A FREE evening of art and music inspired by my REAL Life Drawing Series.
The band will be jamming.  I'll be drawing & signing books.  The CASH bar will be stocked with delicious beer and wine (I hear it tastes really good when it touches your lips).  I'm still talking with a few food vendors so I'm not sure on the viddles, but you can certainly bring your own munchies.
Be sure to find a sitter and make it a date night.
I'll be posting more details...
I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment