REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC

REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC
Photo- Gessoed Hand of MG Stout holding her favorite paint while prepping paper

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bucket Full of Noodles


I wrote a song today to the tune of Pocketful of Sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield
It was inspired by the my daughter's lack luster lunch.
She said it was tasteless and mushy.   I had to toss it in the garbage.
Damn.  I hate throwing money in the trash.

I gotta bucket.
Gotta bucket full a noodles.
Bland and soggy, squishy gooey noodles.
Oh. Oh. Oh.

Do what you want, but I'm not gonna eat em.
Smell so rancid  that I'll toss em' to the ceilin'
Oh. Oh. Oh.

Take them away...
They taste shit-tay...
Take them away...

You catch my drift...

xoxo
MGS

2 comments:

  1. You are too funny! Love you---miss you and can't wait to see all of you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the full moon pie for lunch today!
    (speaking of lunch)
    ---Flies With Squirrel

    ReplyDelete