REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC

REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC
Photo- Gessoed Hand of MG Stout holding her favorite paint while prepping paper

Thursday, August 19, 2010

The BOUNDLESS Sketch Book

Do you see all of these materials?  Well friends, I want to introduce you to my latest creation.
DRUM ROLL
The Boundless Sketch Book
Inspired by my REAL Life Drawing Series.

For those of you new to the blog let me whisper in your ear.  Come closer, okay.  So all of the work in the series is created on the Washington Post which has been seasoned with a schmear of gesso, sprinkled with the primary colors, and then I record what is happening in the District with pastel & charcoal. (I do hope the rest of you weren't eavesdropping on my conversation with the newbies.)  
Feast your eyes on the prototype below.  Notice how it is not traditionally bound... thus the name!
Let us pause for a moment so you all can check out this awesome new 90% recycled sketch book.

ooooh aaaahhh ooooh!
It has a clear cover so you can show off your gorgeous work.  You can rearrange the pages and cover your works in progress with the included glassine sheets found at the back of the book.  It is travel sized 8.5" x 5" x 3/8" and fits right in your bag.
You'll be pleased to know that I submitted this product to UncommonGoods one of my favorite stores.  They are currently hosting a Yougoods competition for inventors.
Say a little pray for me.
If they choose NOT to carry this incredible product never fear!
I am making them and selling them in my studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment