REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC

REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC
Photo- Gessoed Hand of MG Stout holding her favorite paint while prepping paper

Friday, August 20, 2010

The Cosmos Called...

The Cosmos is Calling
A few short weeks ago I answered a Craig's list ad - "Alternative Rock Band wants to collaborate with a visual artist." I met with Edd Welsh, the lead singer of Big Green Cherry.  We hit it off (artistically speaking as we are both happily married) We discussed how our creative alliance would cast a brilliant ray of light across the universe.  What actually happened was that Double D drafted the proposal and poof! The Workhouse Arts Center agreed to host our hybrid show.  All I can think about is ART OUT LOUD!  The set list is as eclectic and energetic as the artwork. We really want to this show to be a happening.
Now I am reaching out to everyone:
We are looking for Event Sponsors - local, corporate & private.  If sponsorship interests you please send me an email or give me a call.  

No comments:

Post a Comment