REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC

REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC
Photo- Gessoed Hand of MG Stout holding her favorite paint while prepping paper

Friday, August 13, 2010

Finally Getting to The Fourth

Supreme Court Before the Fireworks   Acrylic Pastel Charcoal on Washington Post by MG Stout
Never fear... the Fourth of July is being painted my dear!  I was so busy with teaching the children this summer that my weekly trips to the District were disrupted.  So like any good reporter I'm working from my file footage.  I have a few more pictures from Independence Day to complete.  Then I will be getting to the photographs from my latest jaunt:  August 1, 2010 - The Nationals v. The Phils.  I look forward to painting the stadium, fans (Nat's & Phil's), and all of the folly.  LETS GO PHILLIES... LETS GO!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment