REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC

REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC
Photo- Gessoed Hand of MG Stout holding her favorite paint while prepping paper

Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Painting/Cleaning













Today I had to paint my gallery wall.  It looks terrific.  I re-hung and photographed it just for you.  Two vantage points:  left to right & right to left? (I often confuse my left and right) Please forgive me.  Now I have to clean up the studio proper which is a very dull and daunting task.  See for yourself...
There really isn't enough time in the day.  I am looking forward to working on Avalon tomorrow.  I wish the people in my paintings would become animated, jump off the canvas and clean this shit hole up.  They are the cause of the mess as far a I am concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment