REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC

REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC
Photo- Gessoed Hand of MG Stout holding her favorite paint while prepping paper

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Meet my newest model

I have a very special bond with the model I am about to introduce you to.  She has been a very important part of my family for the last 11 years.  I can't imagine a day of not seeing her face.

Drum roll please...
  Meet Bunny Stout.  If you are very quiet you can actually hear angels singing in the background.  Bunny belongs to my sweet daughter Erin and has been her constant companion since birth (1998).
You might be scratching your head wondering why on earth would I be sharing with the public such an intimate relationship?  Well Erin has requested that I paint our BFF and therefore she will become a part of my studio life.  I did say I was going to share with all of you what goes on in this place.  I am excited about painting this fuzzy, spineless, fur missing subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment