REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC

REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC
Photo- Gessoed Hand of MG Stout holding her favorite paint while prepping paper

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's All In The Details

My camera is officially busted!  Thankfully my computer can take pictures.     Today I photographed myself with the pieces I worked on.  Here I am posing with Untitled Red Panel off in the distance. In the other shot I am eyeballing the details of her face.  I still have to add one more layer of red glaze to tone down the highlights.  Next up, Untitled Yellow Panel


The man's face is complete.  Notice the heavy brush work underneath, the isolation layer of faint yellow, and the delicate details to bring intensity to his gaze.  The boy still needs work.  He is too blended so I am going to have to add weighty strokes to turn up/on his passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment