REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC

REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC
Photo- Gessoed Hand of MG Stout holding her favorite paint while prepping paper

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Old Paintings Get Painted Over In This Economy

My dog Scottie Pippin is old as dirt.  I want to honor my aging dog with his loose skin and over-active bladder.  Check out his mug in earlier days...



Now I'm on a budget and I have a ton of sketches that need to be articulated on a brand new canvas and this painting is a total impulse project.  MEANING... WOMAN YOU'VE SPENT YOUR CANVAS BUDGET SO YOU'RE SHIT OUT O LUCK!  So I had to rummage through all of my least favorite paintings and recycle.



This is only the second layer of paint.  As you can see I still have a many more layers of glaze to my Peeping Puppy  
Isn't recycling SWELL?

No comments:

Post a Comment