REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC

REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC
Photo- Gessoed Hand of MG Stout holding her favorite paint while prepping paper

Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Cleaning/Painting













Today I had to paint my gallery wall and let me tell you, it looks terrific.  I re-hung and photographed it from two vantage points just for you.  It is great to have my working hanging on crisp white walls.



Now let us move our tour inside my studio.  What a shit-hole!  I've got a lot of work to do in here.  I loath this sort of studio work.  It is such a daunting, dull, drag of a task.  I wish with all my heart that the people in my paintings would become animated and leap off the canvas after I go home and tidy things up.  Keep your fingers crossed.  Hey stranger things have happened.                              


No comments:

Post a Comment