REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC

REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC
Photo- Gessoed Hand of MG Stout holding her favorite paint while prepping paper

Saturday, July 3, 2010

STUDIO 4 RAFFLE

OH YEAH!
YOU CAN WIN BIG AND SUPPORT THE ARTISTS OF STUDIO 4

We have all pitched in and donated super terrific goodies:
Archival Reproductions, Original Art, Art Supplies, Art lessons, Fine Wine, 30 Day Membership To Sport and Health, and a ton of other delightful items!
Details you say...

The cost - 3 for $5.00
The time  - July 10th @ 7:00pm
You needn't be present to win, but those who are present for the drawing get first choice.

PS. If I know you personally and you want to purchase tickets just send me an email or call me.  I'll be happy to toss your name into the mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment