REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC

REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC
Photo- Gessoed Hand of MG Stout holding her favorite paint while prepping paper

Monday, July 5, 2010

...And Justice For All


Equal Justice Under Law, Acrylic Pastel & Charcoal on the Washington Post by MG Stout

I spent the evening of the fourth in our nation's capitol.  What a glorious night.  I set up shop right in front of the Supreme Court Building.  My assistant for the evening was Shellie Belly Vanover.  As per Shellie we will have the photos of the event posted just as soon as she gives me her camera card to upload  to my computer.  This officially takes me off the hook.  So you can all send her pokes on facebook to get her rear in gear.  I'm off to class.  Yes, I am working AGAIN today.  I'll tell you with all this working I should be a dull girl!

1 comment:

  1. I love the angle on the Supreme Court drawing! You are brave gals, truly dedicated to go down to DC on the 4th :) Can't wait to see the pics.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete