REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC

REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC
Photo- Gessoed Hand of MG Stout holding her favorite paint while prepping paper

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

First Aid Water Commission Complete

Q.  Who is First Aid Water?
A.  A grassroots organization started by ordinary people with an extraordinary desire for solving one of our greatest challenges:  providing clean, drinkable water to everyone with cost-effective bio-sand filters and simple education.  First Aid Water strives to revolutionize the speed at which families receive the clean water they so desperately need.    

I met with the founders of this amazing organization and we inspired each other.  They asked me to create an image they could use online and on posters and postcards.  I still have one more version I'd like to paint.  The best of three...which will it be?
These guys are doing great things and I urge you to check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment