REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC

REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC
Photo- Gessoed Hand of MG Stout holding her favorite paint while prepping paper

Friday, July 23, 2010

The Last Day of Session II

My first period class and my last period class were each given collaborative assignments.
Group one was given a form.  They were instructed that they would all have to agree on what it was to become. Next they needed to draft a blueprint in their sketch books.  Finally they needed to share the creative work necessary to make their design a reality.  Needless to say the group could NOT agree on what the form should become.  So we divided into two groups - the boys and the girls.  
"Hippie Chick" 

Blue Print of "Robot Monster"
"Robot Monster"

My last period class was tasked with designing and painting a mural.  They could paint anything but, they all had to participate and agree on the subject, design, and workload.

Design for Mural
Completed Work.
You should all be very impressed.  I know that I was.



No comments:

Post a Comment