REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC

REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC
Photo- Gessoed Hand of MG Stout holding her favorite paint while prepping paper

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Gasp! I've Been Invited to Exhibit and Demo...Where?

Tomorrow I will be heading down to Richmond, VA.  Why you ask?  Friends I am happy to share that I have been invited to exhibit and discuss my work at the 2011 Advocacy of the Arts Convention.  I can't wait to share all the great things happening at the Workhouse Arts Center where I work beside some of the states finest artists. 
My book:  Real Life Drawing, My Eye on Washington DC will be available for sale, but if you've already purchased a copy, bring it in and I will be happy to sign it for you.  The exhibit will consist of some of the remaining pieces from the book and newer works created after publication.
Now as far as the demo goes,  I will be demonstrating and creating images for my new series - Real Life Drawing is a Parade! Spotlight on the Philadelphia Mummers (working title)  All of these images will be created on the pages of the Philadelphia Inquirer. 




No comments:

Post a Comment