REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC

REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC
Photo- Gessoed Hand of MG Stout holding her favorite paint while prepping paper

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Listening to The Bare Naked Ladies

So I am busy putting a boat load of paintings into clip frames.  I am singing along  to "Get In Line" I LOVE this tune.  It has to be one of my favorites.  I also get a kick out of their Yoko Ono song.  Hilarious!  Music makes every task easier to do.  For me, framing stinks like body odor that has been covered with gnarly tooth plaque, dipped in wet dog hair that is coated with shit.  What a pain in the neck!  I'm just about finished only eleven more to go.  I've written up most of my script for ART OUT LOUD, which is happening this Saturday night (7:00p.m.-11:00p.m.)  It looks like the weather is going to be perfect.  BGC (Big Green Cherry) and I are psyched!  It is shaping up to be a super show.

No comments:

Post a Comment