REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC

REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC
Photo- Gessoed Hand of MG Stout holding her favorite paint while prepping paper

Monday, September 13, 2010

Back to the Blog

Well friends... I know that I let you down.  I dropped the ball.  I missed quite a few days of posting.  I'm such an asshole.  You see, I've been feeling pretty crumby.  I don't know why.  Things are good...  Art Out Loud is going to be a bitchin' event.  We had our dress rehearsal and the band is so BEAST!  Music moves me.   Finally this funk cloud that has been hanging over me has finally lifted.  I've made my way into the District on Friday and was able to get some painting done too.  I'll give you a sneak peek of a work in progress.  I wonder if you can guess where I went...

No comments:

Post a Comment