REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC

REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC
Photo- Gessoed Hand of MG Stout holding her favorite paint while prepping paper

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Untitled Red Panel Update

I finally figured out what needed to go on the table.  FISH!!!  I washed her face with a magenta glaze and added more paint to her shirt.  I need to re-work her arms and blouse.  Tomorrow I am teaching a workshop in the Kids Zone from 10:00-12:30.  I will ask to take photos of the class.  Hopefully it will be okay so I can share my day with pictures.   Then I am off to FL.

Since I won't be in my studio next week I will be starting my "Real Life Drawing" in the sunshine state.  I think it will be interesting to see how different life looks from state to state.   I do hope I see a chubby dude sporting a banana hammock and a farmer's tan on the beach.  Inspiration is all around us.  We just need to take a moment to drink it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment