REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC

REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC
Photo- Gessoed Hand of MG Stout holding her favorite paint while prepping paper

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day


Today was a very busy day at the Workhouse.  We had quite a few groups touring the site.   I had a very special guest visit my studio, Jaclyn Pearson.  Jackie is an avid art lover and creator herself.  I can always recognize a fellow artist as most of us usually are sporting splotches of paint somewhere on either our clothing or ourselves.  While Miss Pearson was dressed in a lovely emerald velvet number, she had some paint on her hands from earlier in the day.  Miss Pearson, of course travels with an entourage (mother Erin & grandparents, Jack & Rita Dyer, very nice people I might add).  The best part of the day was hearing Jackie announce that my studio was her favorite.  Yipee!!!   Her Poppop (Jack Dyer) took a few photos to mark the occasion and kindly forwarded them along for you all to enjoy.  Thank you so much for stopping by Studio 411.  It was my pleasure to have met such a loving family.

No comments:

Post a Comment