REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC

REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC
Photo- Gessoed Hand of MG Stout holding her favorite paint while prepping paper

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

An Amazing Moment


I didn't make much head-way on my paintings.  Sigh.  The bulk of my day was spent writing exhibition proposals and looking for representation.  Blah, Blah, Blah onto the exciting part.  As I was departing for the afternoon a lovely dear named Shelly stopped by the studio and brought in a cake for the artists' to enjoy.  A delicious treat that my ass really doesn't need right before Spring Break in FL.  Anyhow I took a slice for my daughter and hopped into my ride.

So here I am, crawling home on the freeway.  I'm singing Foundation, with Kate Nash and photographing this delightful scene just for you guys.  My tummy starts to growl and I look at the foul temptress sitting to my right.  Fear not fans, my resolve is firm. (unlike my buns & thighs).  See how yummy it looks below. (impressive will power huh?) 
Now for the exciting part.  My daughter had a field trip to the District.   
And what to my wondering eyes should appear?  Exiting the HOV she was oh so near.   I turned my head to check out the merging traffic and THERE SHE WAS! 



HOW ABOUT THAT!!!!!  PRETTY AMAZING

1 comment:

  1. i am growing addicted to your artistic ventures on this blog...TYPE ON U ROCKSTAR!!
    shell

    ReplyDelete