REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC

REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC
Photo- Gessoed Hand of MG Stout holding her favorite paint while prepping paper

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Oops I Deleted My Hard Drive



 Can't Recall the Title isn't the title of this piece.  Probably capitol something or other?
Acrylic, Pastel & Charcoal on the Washington Post, 22 x 12, blurry photo by MG Stout

Things are looking up.  So I figured I share a viewpoint from below.  This is an old image of one of the pieces hanging in my studio and is a part of the REAL life Drawing DC project.
Why Mary?  Why are you sharing this particular painting?  Well did you read the title of this post?  Yours truly, being the computer savvy women I am, erased my entire hard drive.  
F%$K ME!
I've been busy uploading all new software and if I have to sit in front of this little machine for one more minute I am going to...
1. need to purchase medicated hemorrhoidal pads?
2. drink a bucket of beer?
3.  put my head in the oven?
SURVEY SAYS: quit your belly-aching, take a break and cry.  Then put on your big girl pants and get back to work.  Until then my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment