REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC

REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC
Photo- Gessoed Hand of MG Stout holding her favorite paint while prepping paper

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Taking Time to Stop and Smell the Tulips: REAL Life Drawing DC

What an incredible day...  the sun was shining and the air was filled with the promise and hope of a successful morning of sketching.  Before I could set up shop I had to plant my nose in the 
National Tulip Library.  Oooh la la. Smelly...

PERFECT!  How often will there be construction on the Jefferson Memorial.  
SWEET!
 I am gonna get my SKETCH on.

After I completed my first drawing.  I spied a local fisherman named Fred.  Fred lives in the district and gets his fish on everyday.  He has pulled:  Rock Fish, Bass and just yesterday a freaky deaky Snakehead!  He agreed to let me sketch him.  I was psyched.


So who are the people in the district? 
"...they're the people that you meet,
 when you're walkin' down the street,
the people that you meet each day."
-Sesame Street

No comments:

Post a Comment