REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC

REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC
Photo- Gessoed Hand of MG Stout holding her favorite paint while prepping paper

Monday, April 19, 2010

Gearing Up For The Start of Something New

Here I am, barefoot and PAINTING.
Yesterday was a busy day.  I needed to prepare the paper (The Washington Post) upon which I intend to create a new exciting series- REAL Life Drawing: My Eye on Washington DC.  My pal Amie actually shot some RAW footage of this process, but I haven't been able to upload it to this blog as yet. 
(Psst... word on the street is that I am technically challenged, but you didn't hear that from me)
 Fear not my friends I will figure out how to post that (adjective of your choice) video soon enough.  Until then... enjoy a sneak peek of a few stills:
Oooooh  
Ahhhhh

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a life. That looks heavenly.
    I caught a glimpse of the bathing beauties and I am so excited to see them! The paintings are HUGE!!!! and the colors brilliant.(Good Friday and Bathing Beauties) I Love your work.-Kara

    ReplyDelete