REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC

REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC
Photo- Gessoed Hand of MG Stout holding her favorite paint while prepping paper

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

When You Love Something Let Me Know

World War II Memorial by MG Stout

 This lovely couple was in my studio and fell in love with this painting.  They wanted to purchase this piece, but there was just one problem.  Their very good family friend served on the Pacific Side not on the Atlantic!  Egad!  So they commissioned me to recreate this magnificent monument highlighting the OTHER side of the memorial.

World War II Memorial Pacific Side by MG Stout

It is so amazing when my work is invited into a loving home.  It just makes my heart smile.
Thank you very much for support.  I hope this piece brings your family years of joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment