REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC

REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC
Photo- Gessoed Hand of MG Stout holding her favorite paint while prepping paper

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sizzling Saturday

Capitol Tour Acrylic, Pastel & Charcoal on the Washington Post by MG Stout

Even my hair is sweating.  Okay it's not but there is not a dry pore on my body. 
 FYI- I've decided that the smell of a hot dog is just as bad as the smell of a wet dog! 
QUESTION  
 Can you tell I was feeling "Hot Hot Hot" when I painted this piece?
I thought this painting was finished, but I do think that I am going to change the color of the 
DC Double Decker Bus to ______.  
It practically disappears between the two monuments.
I challenge you to try and forecast the new hue.
Until tomorrow.

1 comment: