REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC

REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC
Photo- Gessoed Hand of MG Stout holding her favorite paint while prepping paper

Thursday, June 17, 2010

ARRRRGG!!!!

Commanding Queen 12 x 22 Acrylic Pastel & Washington Post by Mary Gallagher Stout
I must have slept in the pretzel position.  My back is SCREAMING louder than the queen seen here!
I just want to hack up my spinal column with a butcher knife.  I haven't got time for the pain. (yes that is a Carly Simon lyric) I'm sitting here in my studio completely manic.  I can't think straight in this cluttered cubical.  The current state of my studio... can be described as the physical expression of my current state of mind.  If my brain could vomit ... well this space is what it would look like.  Books opened and scattered about.  Papers, pastels, paints, canvases, dust and dirty coffee cups everywhere you look.  Every square inch has been claimed.  There is NO empty space.  No place to think or create.  I feel so angry at myself for letting it get this way.  I am such an A-HOLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment