REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC

REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC
Photo- Gessoed Hand of MG Stout holding her favorite paint while prepping paper

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Pumping The Breaks on Painting

Super Big Feet of MGS - File Photo
  Today I declare NO JOY! 

As much as I hate cataloguing inventory it must be done as my publisher eagerly awaits.
 I have created over sixty paintings in the past three weeks for this book.  The pieces are high octane!  Each work is brimming with social commentary and capture the intensity of the District of Columbia  with color and line.  I am so proud and excited to share this book with all of you.

Next on the TO DO list is:
Write a few little ditties about my favorite pieces
Write my book dedication
Elaborate a bit on how the series came to be
FedEX the images
Have a bucket of Wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment