REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC

REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC
Photo- Gessoed Hand of MG Stout holding her favorite paint while prepping paper

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Park Rangers Get My Respect

Follow Me Acrylic, Pastel, Charcoal on the Washington Post
Available for Purchase

I dig those brave Rangers.  They walk the same paths, lead the same tours, deal with rude & smelly people EVERYDAY.  Yet there they are... smiling brightly eager to enlighten and guide guests of the National Mall.  I just wanted to say thank you Mr. & Mrs. Park Ranger for all that you do for the District.  Your infinite knowledge of our nations monuments and your dedication to education and hospitality are greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. i am following yr blog. u r invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete