REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC

REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC
Photo- Gessoed Hand of MG Stout holding her favorite paint while prepping paper

Friday, May 7, 2010

I Wish I Were An Elephant

Extremely large nearly hairless herbivorous mammals that have a snout elongated into a muscular trunk and two incisors in the upper jaw developed especially in the male into large ivory tusks and WOW can they shit!  I'm hopeless when it comes to toilet humor.  Please forgive me.  I was raised NOT by wolves, but by men so it really isn't my fault.  Point your boogie picking finger at my dad!
Needless to say I was completely at home drawing at the Zoo.

Kandula, the magnificent elephant, sashayed across his pen as if he were the president.  He went onto shimmy and munch on a delicious bale of hay.  What a gorgeous beast. I have quite a few renderings, but I have to keep them under wraps for the moment.  Until tomorrow...TTFN


No comments:

Post a Comment