REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC

REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC
Photo- Gessoed Hand of MG Stout holding her favorite paint while prepping paper

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Saturday, April 17 Artist's Log

This morning I had to jury NOVAC's  (Northern Virginia Astronomy Club) First-Annual Art Contest.  I must say it is very cool being on the other side of the jurying process!  Then it was back to painting as usual.
Here is how Avalon looked by 2:00.  I added quite a few layers and needed the paint to dry before I could add any more. So I switched gears and moved onto a new work titled Bunny. Do you remember my most famous model? (If not... feel free to check out the blog archives) Anyway, after I sketched in the composition I revisited Avalon.

Avalon @ 5:00
It is time to clean the brushes and head out for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment