REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC

REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC
Photo- Gessoed Hand of MG Stout holding her favorite paint while prepping paper

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Inside on Earth Day? Gotta Make My Studio Hours

 I bounced back and forth between two pieces.
  Avalon and Blessed Is the Bunny.
Avalon 36 x 36 Acrylic on Canvas In Progress
These little women are developing into quite a work of art.  Oh my...
Notice how saturated the color is becoming.  Mary likey!  I've decided to morph the balloon into another object. It is either going to be a Wonder Woman Shield or a bull's eye target.  I am leaning towards the Wonder Woman Shield.  I am pretty sure I see "Linda Carter's" invisible plane parked on the runway behind them.  Of course you are welcomed to weigh in on this debate.  Let's move on shall we?

Blessed Is the Bunny (24 x 18?) Acrylic on Canvas
Blessed is the Bunny who lulled my sweet girl to sleep for the past 11 years.  Right now Bunny is feeling jealous and sad.  Why you ask?  Her baby girl is growing up way to fast!  Bunny is feeling less and less needed.  I reminded Bunny that her girl is one of the most loving, generous, and loyal girl's any Bunny could ever have.  Bunny should know by NOW that her girl keeps her very close to her heart and that no i-Pod Touch or any other gadget could ever take her place.

1 comment:

  1. i can relate.....our girls all grow too fast and then we must let their ships sail.....you go girl.....ours was the handmade monkey and bullman

    m

    ReplyDelete