REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC

REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC
Photo- Gessoed Hand of MG Stout holding her favorite paint while prepping paper

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Looking Forward to Reading

The Evening Looms Over The Library of Congress, by MG Stout
This painting took FOREVER!  I'm actually not even sure if it is really finished.  The Library of Congress has a boat-load of details.  The more I looked at my photograph (taken on the 4th of July...yes I am still working on a back log, no need to snicker) the more details emerged.  Holy cow... I am just sick of working on it...so it is done?  Also looking at this building filled to the brim with books got me to thinking.  I need another book to read.  I am going to purchase the Liars Club.  My cousin Kara says that I am going to love it.  We seem to have the same taste in books so I am looking forward to getting my read on.  In case you were wondering, I just finished The Curious Incident of the Dog In the Night-Time. 
It was super-duper.  I give it two big toes up!

No comments:

Post a Comment