REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC

REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC
Photo- Gessoed Hand of MG Stout holding her favorite paint while prepping paper

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hip-Hip Hooray I Sent the Work to the Publisher Yesterday!!!

Coffee Talk  22 x 12 Acrylic, Pastel & Charcoal on Washington Post  by MG Stout

Man oh Manischewitz!  I spent ALL day cataloguing images, writing, and finally burning all the requested information onto a disc.  Then I was off to the Post Office and express mailed it to my main man... Lawrence Knorr, Prince of Publishing, Sunbury Press.  We sorta have a title but I am going to tease you just a wee bit longer.  I implore you, ney urge you to send in your suggestions for the title of my up coming book.  Just click on the comment box and leave your submission. 

No comments:

Post a Comment