REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC

REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC
Photo- Gessoed Hand of MG Stout holding her favorite paint while prepping paper

Monday, October 24, 2011

Peek-A-Book (get it.. instead of boo, I wrote book)

Yup!  Lucky followers of my scribbles and squawks... I give you a tiny peek of the my upcoming exhibition and new book-
REAL life Drawing Series: My Eye on the Philadelphia Mummers
If you want to be completely surprised then
LOOK AWAY
NOW!
Remember this my friends,  all the new paintings are created on the Philadelphia Daily News.  The paper has been prepared with gesso, spattered with the primary colors, and then spray painted with neon stars to make them Mummer-rific!  

This is an image of a bear shitting in the woods.
GOTCHA 
It is actually the place to be New Years Day - Wall Street!
No seriously, if you don't know what this is then just scroll down to the next image.
Fu-get-a-bow-id?

South Philly Continues the Party!

I can't remember what I named this piece and I don't feel like going downstairs to find my image list.
You get the picture?  The mummers are the stars of our neighborhoods on New Years Day.

City Hall Soaking In all the Glamour of the Gala

Again peeps, I'm not certain of the title but if I tell you the name the mystery will be over.  I refuse to ruin it for you.

So very sleepy and surly.  My dog hurt his foot and I have to take him to the vet in the AM.  Not sure why I just shared that, but there you go.
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment