REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC

REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC
Photo- Gessoed Hand of MG Stout holding her favorite paint while prepping paper

Friday, December 10, 2010

Philadelphia A Great Sensation!

Oh yeah.  I'm packing my bags.  I'm loading my truck.  I'm not going to drink any water so I don't have to make a pit stop.  Me and my best daughter are heading to the city of brotherly love.
I am officially kicking off my Philadelphia series.  I've prepped the Inquirer with gesso and primary spatter. My Wonder Woman notebook is tucked in my bag along with my trusty camera.  Center city is my destination for Saturday.  I'll be in South Philly on Sunday... 11:00a.m. I'll be setting up my easel and fixing my gaze on the Woodland Mummers FIRST FULL DRESS REHEARSAL... Heck yeah!!!
Those of you NOT from Philadelphia can't fully appreciate my joy and delight.  The Mummers Parade is a BIG Deal.  The competition is fierce and the costumes, music & choreography is classified.  I am getting a sneak peek!  Ode to Joy!!!  So as to not disturb the magnificent musicians, like my cousin Kevin Haag, who is part of the Woodlands production, I will be I will be quietly and diligently sketching in my Real Life Drawing disguise.  I've decided to share a photo of me in costume with you, my "followers." This way you all can recognize me if you see me sketching in the city and say hello.
MG Stout -Undercover
When I put on this mask NOBODY ever recognizes me!  Clark Kent has his glasses and I have my plastic ass. 


No comments:

Post a Comment