REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC

REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC
Photo- Gessoed Hand of MG Stout holding her favorite paint while prepping paper

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dr. MG Stout: Medical Advice for Like-Minded Maniacs

Today I feel like Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch are tap dancing with cleats on my head to the tune of Good Vibrations.  Let it be known these vibrations are sharing no sweet sensations!  Some people think that an over the counter pain reliever will save the day (sane individuals like my husband) and quell the imaginary battle taking place inside my skull. Bah!  I say to him.  I have the mental & intestinal fortitude to beat the noggin nuisance.  I am a tougher, stronger, and rational being with thumbs.  I will go to the tallest mountain and holler, today is my day bro!  I will not let this violent throbbing win.  I'm off to my headache room to deal with this invisible menace... Mary style.  For those with weak constitutions, you might want to scroll over the image quickly.
Here I am taking care of business.  After-while crocodile chomps on my grape just a little bit and now I feel good as new.  Modern medicine is for suckers.
I'm off to the studio as soon as I get the bleeding under control.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment