REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC

REAL Life Drawing: My Eye On Washington DC
Photo- Gessoed Hand of MG Stout holding her favorite paint while prepping paper

Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Festival is Coming...


Fairfax County Government Center 

See the sidewalk in the foreground.  That is my concrete canvas.  I will be there for the entire festival.  Imagine rows of tents filled with crafters on the grass.  I will have a staffed tent at the intersection of the crosswalk where people can purchase my artwork, books, and other goodies.  
I'll be easy to find since I will be the sweaty chick covered in chalk crouching over the pavement.  Luckily, CFI will be providing me an additional tent to keep the sunshine from frying me alive!
You can get tickets early at a reduced price at Wegmans or by going to Celebrate Fairfax



No comments:

Post a Comment