(image of ticket booth CFF)
I was commissioned to create an interactive art exhibition on the sidewalk during the festival.
Concrete Canvas Baby!
I'll be depicting individual scenes, landmarks & events that make Fairfax County so fantastic.
My aim to complete the following ten images:
1. Festival Ferris Wheel & Fireworks
2. Fairfax County Seal as seen on the Gov't Center
3. National Air & Space Museum (Steven F. Udvar Hazy Center)
4. Mt. Vernon Estates & Gardens
5. Fairfax Police & Fire
6. Fairfax Surf Shop
7. Workhouse Arts Center
8. Fairfax Station Railroad Musuem
9. George Mason University
10. Community Choice (TBD by votes on Facebook)
Look how excited everyone is!
(photo of crowd Bud Light Stage)
Not only will I be painting live, Third Eye Blind will be performing as will the Bangles and a bunch of other headliners. There will be fireworks, food, a beer garden, petting zoo, rides, vendors, artists, etc!
Check out some of the pictures from last year.
(image of petting zoo)
(image of trackless train)
(image of artisan's ojects d'art)
(kids performance stage)
Be sure to mark your calendars folks. This is one festival you do not want to miss.